This months color is yellow. I was surprised that I had as many yellow/golds as I did. Last night I dug them out. And "dug out" is an appropriate descriptive phrase. And I chose a pattern, see below, and I cut strips. Today I subcut strips and split all the components for each block onto cheap paper plates. One block per plate. I had planned on doing a baby quilt but that would only take 12 blocks. Now, as I do have such a variety of yellows, I'm considering doing two baby quilts or a lap quilt. As the month progresses I'll let you know what I've decided.
Not a very good picture...I've got to get my camera manual out and find out how to turn off the flash. Someday! Remember, my quilt will be all yellow/golds with black backgrounds. Keep your fingers crossed that I still like it after I do my first couple of blocks!