Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Design Wall Monday~March 7

There are two things on my design wall this morning. One is the Tumbling Blocks that I started many years ago. When it's number came up I really had to search for all the components. This was started much before I started storing UFO's in a manner very similiar to Judys; Seen here:
http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/03/05/packing-it-away/


Anyway, I do have the rest of the blocks and fabrics all in one place now. Fortunately I still like the quilt top and fabrics. So finishing the piecing and machine quilting it should be easy to accomplish this month. Oh Darn! I don't have a backing for it. Even after shopping my stash, so maybe I will treat myself to some new fabric from Fabric Depot on Wednesday, I mean beyond the Kona white I was already going to buy!

The other blocks, that you can barely see I also dug out to at least finish making the needed number of blocks and sew the top together. If I can just feel like I've made progress on that one I'll be happy.

Enjoy!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment