Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Design Wall Monday~March 28




Here is a quick update for WIP from last weeks Design Wall. The orange and pink is now officially a flimsy and I have a backing chosen for it. The 16 patch, I about half of it sewn into rows. The rest should be finished today so it can be called a flimsy. The Tumbling Blocks; I've pieced the back and I will layer and begin quilting today. Still thinking I can have that UFO finished by the end of day March 31.

The pictures above will be my UFO for April. Nancy from Patchwork Penquin pulled (early! yeaaa!) the number 2 and this is number two on my list. The nice thing about this one is that everything is all together in one tote. Fabric, blocks, and book.  Not like the Tumbling Blocks where I found things in three different locations! Boy, it's nice being organized!

You can visit other design walls by going to Judys website http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/03/28/design-wall-monday-march-28-2011

Enjoy!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment