I had better start some new projects! You are going to get tired of hearing about the same things over and over again. Red and Aqua top will be finished today! My goal for this weekend is to also piece the back for this. A larger goal is that from now on I am going to get the back ready at the same time I do the top! Hopefully this will lead to fewer UFO's.
I also finished a table runner that I want to get the binding on this weekend. And I am going to get the bowtie blocks off the design wall. I DIDN'T say I was going to sew them together. I want to make it a larger quilt. Originally I was just thinking wall hanging but I think they are so darn cute that I should at least make a baby size quilt from them. Which means I have to make more blocks. I've been cutting 2 1/2" squares from scraps from other fabric as I go along .... it's just getting back into the mode of doing those
Then I have to take my machine back in! Dang! I told them the tension was fine and I'd been machine quilting on it quite successfully but they adjusted the tension anyway and now I am having HUGE, intermittant problems with the bobbin tension.
More in a day or so! Including pictures!