Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Machine Repair

Having to have your favorite machine in the repair shop really makes you appreciate what you have. I've only been without it since Wednesday but it seems like forever. Don't get me wrong! My old machine gets the job done but I have to work harder at it. It just doesn't move as smoothly. I have to pay more attention to make certain I maintain my 1/4" seam allowance and it's amazing how warm the light bulb gets! But of course I would have a real problem not sewing every day. I'm grateful that I have a backup.

I've decided I would finish one quilt top on my old machine and as I've been wanting to do something with aqua, red and white, that is what I am doing. I was inspired by the Crossed Paths Quilt you can see at www:redpepperquilts.com.

It is raining lightly here so I think I will go into my room and enjoy some guilt free sewing.

Enjoy your day!
Toni

p.s. You will notice I've been playing around with blogger. I still have a long way to go on getting it to do things I want it to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment