Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Manic Monday~March 26

Good Morning! Doesn't everyone have Manic Mondays? I've decided to quit doing "Design Wall Monday". I recently reviewed my blog subscriptions and follows and purged some. Design Wall Monday is one of them. Our interests change or reasons for doing things change. Hopefully we all continue to grow and change. Boy! I'm so wise this morning! Not really, of course.

Two pictures, a few more words about them, and then I'm back to sewing this morning.

Here is this last weeks New York Beauty Blocks. I don't know why these blocks were hardest for me. You would have thought the week befores blocks with the little squares would have been harder but no...these four were my most inconsistent to date. The good thing is, I don't need four blocks from each weeks sewing. I'm mainly just doing them for more practice. So here I have two "horrible" blocks that I may not use. No loss. I'll find another purpose for them. You can almost see that I'm using different backgrounds...black, navy and midnight purple.


And here is my progress on my Hopscotch QuiltALong.

If you need information on either of these QuiltALongs, give me a shout.

Enjoy!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment