Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday~January 30

Oh No! Tomorrow is the end of the month! Will my goal of one finished new top and one finished UFO each month be met? Welllll, ……… no. Not this month. Could I get my fanny into my room and get them finished between today and tomorrow? Probably! But would I enjoy it? Not so much. Will I get “caught up” next month? That’s the new goal.

I could blame it on other activities, or a retired husband that is almost always home, or five dogs, one cat and two horses, or the fact that my favorite, and only machine to FMQ,  was in the shop for three weeks. But I’m going to blame it on Swoon! I’m addicted. Here is a picture of the first six. There will be nine. And who knows? Not even all these first six might make it into the final quilt. I may have to make more. We will see!





See more Swoon at the Swoon Quilt A Long on Flicker. Now over 700 people participating. http://www.flickr.com/groups/1904864@N22/


And don’t forget to visit Judys for more Design Wall and inspiration. http://www.patchworktimes.com/

Now for a shower and another Swoon block!

Enjoy!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment