Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Still on the Background...

Comments on blogger favored the navy background and comments on Flickr favored the dark gray background. Equally! So it's like what happens on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and they ask the audience what they would choose and the numbers are so close you still have to decide on the correct answer yourself!

Then to make things harder, I saw Benny's choice of background. See this!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44225923@N06/5872105403/in/pool-kaleidoscopeqal

I was pretty sure I have some purples. I've not calculated my total need for the background so I don't know that I have enough of a couple of these but look!  Now what do you think?




I do like gray and navy but if you look at my Photostream on Flickr you will see that these are probably more my style.
Now what do you think? 
Enjoy!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment