Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Design Wall Monday~July 11

Whew! I am so glad we are done haying so I can get caught up on somethings on my design wall. You've seen all these before at one point or another.  This week I am going to get caught up on My Block a Day Bowtie quilt

Then I have to get caught up on my  Quilt Along Kaleidoscope Blocks. Those will be sewn into a top this week. I have half the blocks done...all the aqua ones.

And then, with both these projects off the Design Wall, I am going to arrange the Pineapple Blossom Blocks that I won from Block Lotto and get them sewn into a top. This is the quilt I want to finish this month. So glad I got this months UFO done early!
And lastly I have a UFO to show....done early this month as I wanted it for a 40th birthday present for my son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL!! He was 40 yesterday. Yesterday morning I only had the binding left to do so up at 5:30 to get it done before we hayed...then made beans and salad and went to a surprise barbeque at Joel and Robyns house. Great, full day!  I was tired.


Visit Judys for more Design Wall Fun~

ENJOY!  Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment