Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Design Wall Monday~October 3





I am so boring! I'm still working on the same two quilt tops...Double Hourglass, you can see the group here:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A-Quilt-Block-A-Day/211113868950661

And the bright wall hanging from last week. I really should have that one done, but don't. Where does the time go? I realized yesterday that I didn't have a finish in September. Of course, it could be because the weather was gorgeous and it is my favorite month. I am ahead on my UFO's and also on the 11 in 11 program so I guess I'm okay. I'd better kick it this month tho'!~

And this month I decided to join the Flickr swap "Teal We Meet Again".

I had so much fun with many of these same ladies doing "A Blockwork Orange".http://www.flickr.com/groups/blockworkorange/

 And let's not forget Block Lotto. http://blocklotto.blogspot.com/I did not participate last month as the fabric choice was batiks and I had absolutely none. I looked at buying some and then remembered my mantra "from your stash, from your stash".

Just to have a picture to show, I am showing the Double Hourglass Blocks again. I have 44 different fabrics and there will be two blocks of each.



My commitment this month? Finish machine quilting the bright wall hanging, layer and quilt the small bowtie and finish my Halloween UFO from last year. I also have some traditional sewing of curtains to do....too bad I will have to spend so much time in my sewing room, huh?

Visit Judys Patchwork Times for more Design Wall inspiration:

Enjoy!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment