Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Design Wall Monday~October 24

Where was I last week? Actually I was here but there was nothing on the design wall. I didn’t think you would enjoy looking at batting with a lot of threads on it.

This week is not much better. I don’t seem to be getting quilting done but I’ve made curtains for the utility room out of this:

I’m making these pennants for the wall in the bedroom out of these:

Oh! And let’s not forget the cute pillowcases.  If you’ve not tried the “burrito” or “hotdog” style of pillowcases. You really need to! Quick and fun!  Look at this one:


And I’m continuing to quilt the Double Hourglass. I could do a whole post on the problems I’ve encountered but I don’t want to whine. I’m still in that learning curve. Actually the quilting should be finished today and then I will get the binding on this evening. So even tho’ there is not much on my design wall, I am being productive. (I’ve also been knitting!)


So even tho’ there is not much on my design wall, I am being productive. (I’ve also been knitting!)

Visit Judys site for more exciting  design wall happenings.  http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/10/24/


Enjoy!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment