Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SEW MANY WAYS 2 SWAP!

Have stuff to swap? Go visit here! http://sewmanyways2swap.blogspot.com/

Boy do I have stuff to swap! I'm starting slow. It takes time to learn to take good pictures. Especially of shiny stuff.  I removed the plastic jackets, I tried with flash, no flash, room lights on, room lights off and still these are the best I can come up with.

If you are interested in any of these, I'm particularly interested in acquiring a variety of blue fabric pieces, cotton, good quality please, either 15x15 or 8x21 for an airplane quilt I want to do. I will, of course, be happy to consider other things you may want to swap.

So here, for your enjoyment, are my first four items.



Now the details:
By Curiousity, Ribbons and Roses-Round Wreath Applique Pattern, 16" Block and Border. Wow! What can I say. Gorgeous! Exactly why I bought it even tho' it was/is well beyond my skill level. Brand New. Never even unfolded the directions.

Simple Pleasures, by Cynthia Tomaszewski. Crazy Daisy, Applique to finish at 54x54". Darling, love the look! Do I applique? Sure, simple shapes. Again, seduced by what could be. But not for me. Brand New.

Christmas Night by Thimbleberries.  Block size is 12 in, Wall Quilt finishes at 46 inch square. Now who doesn't like a nice Christmas Wall Hanging. Again, never used. But so much potential.

Evergreen Tree Skirt by Thimbleberries. Sorry the pix is a little blurry but you get the idea. Finishes at 45" square. Nice, traditional tree skirt. Still brand new.

Now you know how much I paid for these patterns...but that doesn't matter! They have been sitting here for years...depreciating? Well, if not, at least unused. 

Whatcha got?
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment