Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Design Wall~March 18

I had to have a finish! I was getting desperate. I've spent so much time on blocks....for Block Lotto, for the Row Along and the on going Pineapple project. And I wanted instant gratification. So....I made, and finished a doll quilt. Yay! It felt so good that I picked out an unfinished doll quilt from last year and finished it. One new quilt and one UFO! Good job! Okay, maybe I should have been working on larger UFO's but we do what we need to do.




This last week I was given another bag of fabric trimmings, leavings, leftovers, scraps. Whatever you want to call them. This bag was more like what I expected the first bag to be like. No yardage. Truly leftover odd shaped pieces. I put in my "sweat equity" and now have bunches of ready to use squares, already cut to "my" favorite sizes. Last night I looked at my "Scrap Attack" board on Pinterest and think I have chosen my next scrap quilt. I don't believe I will start that until next month, which is only two weeks away, as my list for this month is still very long.

So the fun continues! I hope you are making progress on your personal projects.
Enjoy!
Toni

1 comment:

  1. These are both wonderful little quilts. Great finishes, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete