Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Design Wall Monday~September12

My grandson is 17 today. How did he get so old so quickly? Sighhh......

On the design wall are these bowties blocks. I'm doing a bowties quiltalong and I wanted to use my reproductions. Old fashioned block, old fashioned fabric. I needed 108 blocks. There is no way I thought I would have 108 different prints but I did! And there were more than that. I didn't count them. Let's just say I was surprised. At least all were/are small cuts. I never got into buying yards and yards of reproduction. Or so I thought!


The final arrangement has been inspired by this;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dawnasfolkart/3004402744/in/faves-43767908@N08/
Lovely, yes?

 This is Sabine. She is joining Sally Ann.
                                                   Visit Beths site to find instructions on making your own.
                                                               http://lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com/2011/08/

And don't forget to visit Judys blog for other Design Wall Inspirations!

Enjoy!
Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment