Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Design Wall Monday~May 23

Good Morning!

Thank goodness Judy sponsors Design Wall Monday, otherwise there would never be anything new on my blog. Visit Judy's site for other design wall photo's and stories.  http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/05/23/design-wall-monday-may-23-2011/

I'm retired. You would think that I would have plenty of time to reflect and write but somehow I'm always busy!

The spiderweb blocks are still on the design wall but I thought you might be tired of seeing them. All the triangles are done. Yeaaa! And yesterday I started sewing those into blocks. No problem! Everything within the block matched easily but then....!! When I went to sew those blocks together, things were not matching so well!  Egads! How can they be off so much? Anyway, I will be working on that problem off and on but I do have to get the May UFO done. Nothing like procrastination! At least it is only a table topper  of four blocks. I spray basted it last night and will machine quilt today.

Here is a partial view of the May UFO. It was taken at a funny angle so the the bottom border blocks look odd. The wider ones are not really that disproportionate to the narrower ones. Really!



Enjoy!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment