Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Design Wall Monday~April 4

Good Morning!

I don't know why I've not been sewing much lately. I've had the time, just not the motivation. I think probably because I'm working on UFO's and Bee Blocks and not doing anything for myself with NEW fabric. I wouldn't want to create more UFO's would I?

I am late on my March UFO. The Tumbling Blocks. But I did begin machine quilting it and should have the quilting done today...okay, I've got some things I have to do today, so maybe tomorrow. Then I get to bind it. I DO enjoy the handwork of binding while some people hate it.

My Design Wall...I've put up my bee blocks from the Flickr group "Modern Stash Bee Blocks". You've seen some of them before. But now I have them all. I decided it would be fun to make some standard Churn Dash blocks to add to the mix. I'm pleased with how well they fit right into to the "Liberated" blocks. I have to play with the arrangement, but that's the purpose of the Design Wall, right?



If you would like to do Liberated Churn Dash blocks, visit this website. It's an easy to follow tutorial:


And, you can find other Design Walls on Judys website http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/04/04/design-wall-monday-april-4-2011/

Enjoy!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment