Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Early Morning

I couldn't sleep this morning and so got up at 4:00. I could have read but thought "I've been working pretty hard on projects but I've not done anything just for fun".  I had so much fun with the Christmas Table Runners that I was thinking I need another quick, cute project. With Valentines day coming up it was the perfect opportunity to do something cute.



So this morning I quickly did these 6 hearts with the plan (unfortunately I didn't really have a "plan") of making a table runner or a table topper. Now these are on the wall. And they are "cute" but I'm asking myself "why did I do mirror images?" I think they would have been much easier to arrange if I had done them all the same! I will have to play with these and decide how I am going to arrange them. I'm certain that any arrangement will require more blocks. Oh well!

Have a great day!
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment